OK...so....Some time in early October I took down those braids/babylocs. I just couldn't handle the frizz and the creeping roots and what I thought was a mess... looking back on the pictures now I realise that my hair didn't look as bad as it felt. (My hand was ALWAYS in my head!)
But on the bright side, I'm here to say I'm going for round 2. I have braided my hair again and this time I'm really going to give my hair a chance to loc. I really do love the look of locs and I keep drooling over others' locs so I need to get my own...LOL.
I installed this set of braidlocs on the 14th Feb, yep Valentines day and I'm currently 2 weeks in and the frizzy-fuzziness is here but I will push past it and leave my hair alone. i've been washing every 3rd or 4th day due to my scalp issues but hey, locs love water and I believe this will help speed up the loc'ing process.
I will update this entry with pics when I get on my pc...
Keep it loc'ed!
2 comments:
Yes those braids are gonna get fuzzy as heck but it's part of the process. But OMG it's soo worth the wait. Make sure you document in pics because it's motivating to look back to see the transformation and how far you've come.
I'll keep checking in on ya!
When did you get this blog?! I cant wait until you make it past the first trimester and post some pics. I know you can do it Chelle!
Chele-ski
Post a Comment