I've been wondering if it's part of the process or a result of me braiding to slack....Hmm, I ain't know! We'll see how it goes. I'm still tempted to split the braids as i do not want thick locs but I'll give it another 2 wks before I decide for sure...
Ok folks (haha...I'm really talking to myself...LOL) that's all for now.
Peaces!!
3 comments:
Braidlockersz unite! go head girl I'm so happy to see a newlocker on here and the pictures of your weedign are stunning! I can only hope mine will be liek that one day...Either way keep th eposting up and cant wait to see the progress... BTW my hair isnt nearly as silky as yours and I had the same issue. Its just how the process is. It'll get much better and dont split unless you feel the base of the lock isnt too sturdy...Just from my experience I went 3 months with super tiny locks adn had to get then bigger cause they become a pain to maintain and you get scared they'll break off!...newho Hope lockign my braidlock sister!
Yeah, its a part of the process...as mine did the same thing. I just wrapped those hairs around the braid if you need to neaten it up a bit. After a few months they get the message "oh ok, we are supposed to go around in a circle to form a loc" lol
This happens to everyone, no matter what hair type or texture you have. Just use the Wax Down styling wax-it really smooths out the hair strands.
Post a Comment