Ooooh weee!! I'm getting so excited looking at everyone's Braidlocks journey. Toy and Cherie are an inspiration. I can't wait until I can start locking. I've already put a test lock in the back of my head to see how I might start with relaxed ends. I foresee problems there because it's is bunching a bit and it keeps unravelling! But I'll persevere because I'm ready to start. I'm yet to find anyone who started with permed ends.....Hmmm but I got at least six months to go still because I don't want to start before I get married in July.
Wish me luck guys!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see your locks and share your journey with you.
I forgot to ask a request of you. In your hair links instead of putting my name "abena" can you put Chosen Vessel instead? Thanks, I really appreciate it.
www.chosenvessel06.blogspot.com
Take care,
Chosen Vessel
Post a Comment