Thursday, January 4, 2007

Options

Hopefully I will be starting my Braidloc journey soon. I'm currently transitioning from permed hair and I have about 2 inches of new growth with abut 6-7 inches of permed hair. I've been doing alot of research on Sisterlocks and Braidlocs and opted for braidlocs because I simply can not afford Sisterlocks, not to mention there isn't a consultant where I live.

Wish me luck with the transition and I'll be back soon.....

3 comments:

ctd_baby76 said...

Hi... we sound like we are on the same boat... I'm also from the Caribbean but I will be going stright SL. However, what do u mean by braidlocks?

KnottyAuthor said...

I cant wait to see your progress from transitioned to braidlocks.....I'll be lurking...:)

Mimi said...

Braidlocks are locks that are started with simple braids/plaits. Similar to the way traditional locks can be started with twists. I plan to latch the new growth to which is similar to the way sistelocks are maintained.

I'll keep u posted.