
Well this is me in transitioning progress. As you may (or may not) be able to see I have about an inch of new growth. My hair is in 2 ponytails
separated across my head and the ends are intertwined in the back. My hair has thinned
a lot above my ear due to constantly pulling it back into a pony tail, so there is more than enough reason to go natural if not just to avoid excess tension on my hair. I really hope this area fills in.
My skin is a whole other issue. But if any of you know any way in which I can get rid of these black marks it would be
appreciated.
Thanks.
2 comments:
BlaqKofi here, anxiously waiting for you to transition to natural sisterhood! Stay strong and motivated. You have a whole natural sisterhood here to support your efforts.
I have dark marks on my face too that I've been working on for my wedding. I've done chemical peels (not worth it), microdermabrasion (not worth it and got new marks), and finally found this product at wal-mart called AcneFree. The main ingredient is benzoyl peroxide and it has done the most to clear up my face. If you want to go to your dermatologist instead, then I recommend Tri-Luma. Good luck!
Post a Comment