This is my hair post wash. I tried plaiting my hair in 6 plaits prior to washing to prevent too much breakage and it seems to work. It was alot easier to detangle too. Definitely a keeper.

Well I was late for work and had no time to dry my hair so I moisturised it put it in a ponytail and scrunched up the ends. I like the end result.
4 comments:
wow, you be patient too! your transitioning hair is beautiful!!!!
I am glad that you are keeping a blog for the pre-sisterlocks, because it will be nice to compare :)
I just found your blog today. Wondering how your journey is coming along, but I read that you have a wedding coming up soon, so I am sure preparations are taking ALL of your time.
Here's the address to a blogger who started her locks with braids and they're beautiful. I am sure yours will be too.
Take Care,
blackrussian
http://freedomhair.blogspot.com/
forgot hah!!!!you are all over the book, i'm so excited!
Post a Comment